Who we are:
We are a $24 billion wholesale bank that’s been financing agriculture and rural America for nearly 100 years. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we provide funding and services to rural lending cooperatives in five states and we’re active in the nation’s capital
markets. Join the Farm Credit Bank of Texas team and help us grow to meet the ever-changing credit needs of food and fiber producers, the agribusiness sector, and rural Americans. If you’re looking for a rewarding career with one of the nation’s most respected
financial institutions – Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) may be a great fit for you.
The Sr. Network/VoIP Engineer is part of a team that is responsible for the overall coordination and control of all server and client network services and provision of system support to IS staff. The Sr. Network/VoIP Engineer is responsible for architecture,
design, security, implementation, management and troubleshooting of enterprise network and VoIP solutions.
Day to Day Duties and Responsibilities:
? Participate in network/VoIP infrastructure design, security, planning and architecture development
? Perform periodic preventive maintenance; manage backup and disaster recovery strategy, implement network/VoIP security according to departmental policy.
? Monitor network/VoIP infrastructure including cabling, hubs and routers for problems.
? Research and test software/hardware for compatibility with existing or planned systems.
? Work as a Subject Matter Expert for projects as assigned. Subject Matter Expert responsibilities may include needs assessment, solution development, work with other IS teams, reporting and technical documentation.
? Provide fourth-tier support and training for Technical Support and other Network/VoIP Administrators.
? Up to 15% travel
What You Bring to the Team:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and Five (5) or more years’ experience as a Network Administrator or Network Engineer or seven (7) or more years’ experience as a Network Administrator or Network Engineer working in an Windows centric environment. Must be certified
in Cisco Network or VoIP implementation. CCNA or above, preferred.
Expert knowledge in at least two of the following disciplines and strong knowledge in multiple others, VoIP expertise required.
VoIP skills required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection 9.X and above.
- In depth understanding of dial and route plan elements within Cisco UC environment
- Experience with configuration and troubleshooting inbound and outbound dial-peers in Cisco CUBE
- Ability to activate, test and troubleshoot SIP trunking operations with multiple SIP Carriers
- Familiar with Cisco IP phone configuration and associated features
- Capable of troubleshooting phone registration process including SRST (SIP and SCCP)
- Experience deploying new sites/branches including phone and voice gateway configuration
- Knowledge of QoS implementation
- Telepresence knowledge a plus
Network skills required:
Why Farm Credit Bank of Texas:
- CCNP or equivalent demonstrable experience and understanding of routing/switching including BGP and EIGRP
- Cisco Router administration
- Strong knowledge of DMVPN and SDWAN
- Proxy configuration and troubleshooting (WPAD/PAC file editing, Cisco WSA preferred)
- Cisco ASA/FPR Firewall systems configuration and administration
- Administration of Wireless Data Communication solutions, including Meraki
- RADIUS/TACACS/ISE deployment and configuration
- Data Loss/Leak Prevention technology
- Office 365/Azure Express Route configuration/deployment
Benefits are an integral part the Farm Credit Bank of Texas total compensation package. We offer comprehensive, affordable and competitive benefit options that are focused on health and wellness, financial security, and achieving a work-life balance.
- Flexible health and wellness benefits, including medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, dental insurance, vision care, flexible spending accounts, and more…
- 401(k) plan that includes an employer match and additional employer contribution
- Long-term disability and life insurance
- Vacation leave, sick leave and paid holidays
- Option to use sick leave to take your pet to the vet for emergency services
- Up to five days per year to volunteer in local community organizations, services or events
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Physical fitness incentive plan
- Employer matching gifts program
Important note: We care about your hiring process and take it seriously. There is a real person behind the screen and response timelines may vary. The interviewing process at Farm Credit Bank of Texas may include phone calls and emails, on-site interviews,
and requests for portfolios or demonstrations of work. Unfortunately, we are unable to personally follow-up with each and every applicant, but we will do our best to create a professional, respectful, and thorough process for candidates with whom we identify
as a potential fit. Please be assured, we will contact you if that is the case!