Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) is located in Austin, Texas and what better balance can a city offer than being both the “Best Place for Business and Careers” and the “Live Music Capital of the World?” Austin pleases all in rankings ranging from “Best
City for Relocating Families” to “Best Cities for Singles.” With no state income tax and a low cost of living why not make Austin and Farm Credit Bank of Texas your home!
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with one of the nation’s most respected financial institutions – FCBT may be a great fit for you, we invite you to join us as a Product Manager - Loan Accounting Systems. With more than $24 billion in assets we provide
funding to our affiliated lending cooperatives, which in turn offer financing to farmers and ranchers, agribusinesses, rural homeowners and rural communities.
This position is responsible for managing change within District Loan Operations, loan system implementation, training, adoption, support, and overall Loan Operations Readiness. This position will be responsible to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization
and higher proficiency on the changes impacting the District
Here’s what we’d be looking to you to do:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop a strategy for introducing change across the District Loan Operations effectively
- Execute change management for Loan Operations and system changes
- Develop relationships with Associations’ Loan Operations User groups.Work closely with each bank representative to identify the best approach of ensuring success as it relates to change.
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of general business processes within the loan systems, and a solid knowledge of best practice.
- Direct and lead special projects which establish direction for the bank concerning the development of its loan and accounting operations.
- Support and participate in the development of modifications to the loan system, Loan IQ. This includes the documentation of technically related information, interaction with programmers of software systems analysts, business analysts, and end users in the
development of the changes, and the related testing of new or modified programs.
- Ability to proficiently and effectively communicate, both verbally, and documentary.Able to present and speak publically to systems users and stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Systems, or equivalent experience and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in business systems support, design, change management, training, and adoption. Knowledge of Loan IQ, Capital Markets,
and Mortgage Banking is preferred.
Must have strong functional knowledge, or have the aptitude to develop strong functional knowledge, of business processes, and requirements including major areas of loan accounting, Loan IQ software, and the Loan Operations Reporting Platform. Must have the
ability to communicate effectively, handle multiple concurrent tasks and learn new business systems quickly.
Important note: We care about your hiring process and take it seriously. There is a real person behind the screen and response timelines may vary. The interviewing process at Farm Credit Bank of Texas may include phone calls and
emails, on-site interviews, and requests for portfolios or demonstrations of work. Unfortunately, we are unable to personally follow-up with each and every applicant, but we will do our best to create a professional, respectful, and thorough process for candidates
with whom we identify as a potential fit. Please be assured, we will contact you if that is the case!