The Operations Support Analyst will provide customer support for loan origination, loan accounting, and supporting systems for the bank and its affiliates.
• Respond to phone call and e-mail requests promptly, as well as following through to ensure all inquiries are resolved in a timely manner
• Identify systems issues and formulates recommendations for new or improved processes and procedures as needed
• Assist in the development, documentation and implementation of new system enhancements that support loan origination, loan accounting, and GL accounting activity
• Conduct individual and group training sessions
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or a related field or equivalent experience
• Two or more years of loan origination, accounting, or related business experience
• Experience in customer service or software testing is desired, prior experience conducting training is strongly preferred
• Specialized knowledge of loan origination and accounting systems
• Problem solving skills including problem identification, fact-finding, research, analysis, and solution development
• Basic to Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office
• Ability to conduct training sessions
• Good oral and written communication
• Ability to perform basic analytical work under general supervision
• Ability to explain accounting treatments to others
• Ability to organize and handle multiple concurrent tasks at once, and to accomplish accurate, detailed tasks in short time frames
• Ability to learn new applications quickly
• Must be self-motivated and able to work under moderate supervision to complete assigned projects
• Ability to resolve moderately complex customer inquiries and requests
• Requires independent judgment in the application of generally accepted accounting principles as it relates to loan accounting activity
Farm Credit Bank of Texas is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information.
Persons with disabilities who require an accommodation to complete the application process should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation in the application process.