Who we are:
We’re a $23.1 billion wholesale bank that’s been financing agriculture and rural America for nearly 100 years. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we provide funding and services to rural lending cooperatives in five states and we’re active in the nation’s capital
Join the Farm Credit Bank of Texas team and help us grow to meet the ever-changing credit needs of food and fiber producers, the agribusiness sector, and rural Americans.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with one of the nation’s most respected financial institutions – Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) may be a great fit for you.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal eLearning Designer I, has at least three years of experience creating learning experiences in a variety of formats for adult learners. Well-versed in instructional design methodologies, they are fast-paced, production oriented, and possess a strong
eye for visual design. Our eLearning Designer I,
is inquisitive and has experience working on multiple projects with several stakeholders at the same time while maintaining an accelerated development pace.
What you’ll do:
As our eLearning Designer I, you will work collaboratively to build innovative learning experiences such as in-application walkthroughs, videos, e-learning modules, and instructor led trainings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop learning solutions
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices and methods (ADDIE) to create eLearning solutions that are engaging, activity-based and results-oriented.
- Create solutions that satisfy the needs of a diverse set of learners (e.g., webinars, interactive modules, videos, online courses, quick reference guides, job aids, video, performance support walkthroughs, etc.).
- Track the results of learning experiences. Review and iterate learning experiences to improve performance outcomes.
- Maximize available learning technologies (including and not limited to Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud, Articulate 360, Powtoon, Adobe Connect, Webex, Whatfix, etc.) in the learning solution design.
- Create content that is compliant with SCORM and/or other standards.
- Develop content that drives Farm Credit Bank of Texas systems, models, tools and conversations including the FarmView initiative.
- Collaborate on projects
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development manager to develop and track project timeline.
- Continuously gather stakeholder feedback on learning solutions and apply improvements accordingly.
- Communicate progress regularly to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, educational technology or a degree in a related field and at least three (3) years of experience developing online and instructor-led solutions.
- Proven ability to create engaging online and in-person learning experiences that produce measureable outcomes.
- Experience with an eLearning authoring tool and a Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Basic understanding of project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall).
- Learner-centric mindset.
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools e.g. Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, etc.
- Creative mindset with the drive to bring fun into learning experiences.
- Superior writing, organizational and business communication skills.
- Ability to convert technical or complex information into easily used and understandable text and graphics.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members; comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
**PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR ELECTRONIC PORTFOLIO IN EITHER YOUR RESUME OR COVER LETTER**
Important note: We care about your hiring process and take it seriously. There is a real person behind the screen and response timelines may vary. The interviewing process at Farm Credit Bank of Texas may include phone calls and
emails, on-site interviews, and requests for portfolios or demonstrations of work. Unfortunately, we are unable to personally follow-up with each and every applicant, but we will do our best to create a professional, respectful, and thorough process for candidates
with whom we identify as a potential fit. Please be assured, we will contact you if that is the case!