If you’re looking for a rewarding career with one of the nation’s most respected financial institutions – Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) may be a great fit for you.
We’re a $23.1 billion wholesale bank that’s been financing agriculture and rural America for nearly 100 years. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we provide funding and services to rural lending cooperatives in five states and we’re active in the nation’s capital
Join the Farm Credit Bank of Texas team and help us grow to meet the ever-changing credit needs of food and fiber producers, the agribusiness sector, and rural Americans.
Job Purpose and Scope:
Designs, plans, and/or delivers training programs that support Farm Credit Bank of Texas’s strategic initiative. Manages the coordination of Instructor Led Trainings to include: scheduling, contract negotiation, vendor relationships, and direct note billing.
Responsible for negotiating vendor, instructor, and course pricing; as well as promotion and feedback analysis of each event. Supports management in the effective delivery of the overall learning and development strategy. Works collaboratively with stakeholders
to identify additional training needs and priorities. Types of training methods that may be required to create include, but are not limited to: instructor-led, virtual, eLearning, user guides, job aids, and other modalities as needed. Works on a diverse array
of business projects with minimal supervision. Training deliverables are reviewed by management for edits and feedback. A wide variety of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Works with stakeholders to identify training needs and evaluate existing materials.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to determine learning objectives and identify content requirements.
- Translates training needs and content requirements into practical learning and development solutions that have an impact on behavior and performance.
- Aligns learning objectives, content and assessments with business drivers.
- Reviews, edits and enhances content created by others in the organization.
- Creates and administers training event feedback mechanisms. Analyzes results
and integrates changes in curriculum and/or courses as needed.
- Coordinates implementation of newly developed curriculum with management, internal stakeholders and association management.
- Travels to off-site to facilitate or monitor instructor-led training sessions. Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and software applications training classes.
- Utilizes project management skills to define and meet project milestones, communicate issues and risks in a timely manner, manage expectations and deliver results.
- Manages the process for content development including the ownership and maintenance of: project status report, micro/macro process documents, and training request forms.
- Partners with team to update and manage content in Root (Learning Management System). Responsible for maintaining the registration portion of Root and responding to any and all inquiries from enrollees.
- Distributes surveys to capture relevant feedback from trainees.
- Monitors and provides reports on all training programs to FCBT management.
Bachelor's degree and/or at least two (2) years of experience in organizational training and development with increasing responsibility and experience. Experience should include utilizing adult learning principles, methodologies, and instructional design techniques
to develop, implement and deliver training to end users. Experience should also include providing outstanding customer service, project management and event planning skills.
Specialized knowledge of adult education principles, training methods, and techniques. Specialized knowledge of common issues faced by employees working in teams or departments or associations served by Farm Credit Bank of Texas. Experience in the employee
training and development process and experience with learning management systems. Ability to identify appropriate training resources and to solve problems associated with troubleshooting technical systems. Knowledge of instructional design tools, including
Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud, Office Mix for PowerPoint, and Camtasia. In-depth, hands-on knowledge of enterprise and desktop applications, including MS Office, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics.
Must possess a high level of presentation skills and written communication skills. Must possess a high aptitude for self-development, technical preparedness, self-confidence, and ability to deal with complexity. Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus
on motivational skills and positive attitude. Ability to build relationships across the organization. Ability to convey information to various levels of leadership. Strong ability to multitask and work cross functionally. Good understanding of the organization’s
goals and objectives. Must be available to travel up to 25%.